To provide practical, efficient and timely assistance to the survivors of domestic and family violence through an innovative connected network linking Government, Non-Government Organisations(“NGO’s) and corporate donors in order to improve the future prospects of survivors.
This will be achieved through the provision of a practical support platform for crisis response to aid the transition to a new, safer environment.
- To consolidate partnership arrangements with Government & NGO’s who provide direct assistance in crisis response situations in order to help improve co-ordination & execution of crisis response for victims of domestic violence.
- lower direct cost to government and NGO’s and improve both the efficiency and service level outcomes for survivors.
- To connect and partner with key corporate service providers (donors) in order to provide practical assistance to survivors.
- To promote practical awareness within the community of the implications of domestic violence through harnessing volunteer labour and corporate donations of goods and services.
- To grow the initial program from a Sydney based initiative (commenced in 2016) to a national program within 3 years.